Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The world is not enough // Renaissance wo/men unite


I CAN DO THAT is on Fear No ART Chicago as one of this month’s highlights! Thank you, Elysabeth!

An excerpt from GOOD article that I had to share:

But increasingly I've realized that for people like me, one creative outlet isn't enough. The most interesting, creative people I know express themselves in a variety of ways.

So. True. I’ve always been That Kid who did everything, but no matter what, I always want(ed) / need(ed) to do more.

Aaaaand the view count on my postcard project Flickr album has pretty much doubled since the last time I told you about it. Unbelievable. And, since then, I’ve been thinking that, in addition to a book, I’d like to create a related website encouraging others to launch postcard-dream-map-whatever-projects (clearly I need to come up with a title for this) in their own cities. Go go global network of dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...