Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fire Rabbits, Water Dragons


Chicago Artists Month has begun, and Art Depth is today! If you’re in Chicago, be sure to drop by, and don’t miss my balloon launch at 8pm. Besides the art party I’m throwing, there will be much more going on at the event. Here’s the full schedule. It’s a packed one.

In other news:

I’m on the TRANSIT Map as one of the artists! Here’s the full-size version. You can also pick up a physical copy of the map at any of the local businesses listed, found throughout the Logan Square and Avondale neighborhoods. I definitely cheated with the three medium limit / parentheses are my friends.

Yesterday I met up with Expo Chicago Founder / President / Director Tony Karman again for a follow-up to my original interview. Stay tuned for the continuation and learn about the inaugural exposition’s aftermath and future.

And:

When your ideas and creations take on a life of their own, without you, outside of you, transforming into beasts people talk and think about long after their realization, you know you’re on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...