Thursday, February 10, 2022

Look Up


I’m happy to announce that I’ve been selected to exhibit my 2015 photo Spiral in Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery’s 11th Annual All Women Art Exhibition, and I’m one of the Top Winning Artists in the Photography & Digital Category! And the gallery received 1,147 entries from 30 countries! What an honor to start the Year of the Tiger this way. Thank you, LST! View the show here.




Look what I received in the mail: Gifts (a card, a sticker, a pin, and tea) from the awesome InsomniaBird (Susie Xiong), one of the artists in SLAYSIAN (which has been deinstalled but can be enjoyed online)! Thank you, Susie.


In honor of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics, here’s a fun [hilarious] fact about myself [because it’s so unlike me], with relevant accompanying photos.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...