Wednesday, February 28, 2024

This Isn’t a Proper Unboxing Video Because Then You’d Have to Watch Me Take Off Gloves and Wash My Hands


Ahhhhh look what arrived today! My first ever zine! It’s a beauty. Artists on the Lam presents: LAMINATOR Vol. 1, featuring artwork, poetry, and prose by 68 artists, poets, and writers from all over Chicago, the country, and the world. 108 pages, 5.8 x 8.3 inches, full color pages on satin paper, gloss covers with gloss lamination, perfect bound. Thank you to Mixam for printing these! And thank you again, of course, to all the incredibly talented contributors!


Within the next week or so I’ll be mailing zines to everyone who pre-ordered it (and I’ll send email notifications when I do). If you haven’t ordered yet, head on over to this page!

I’ll also drop off five copies at The Art Center Highland Park’s gift shop this Friday during the opening reception of the exhibition I’m in; it’ll cost more there, but since there’s no shipping, the total comes out to about the same.

Can’t wait for you to see the inaugural issue of LAMINATOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...