Tuesday, October 31, 2023

[No] One [Is an] Eyeland


I’ve just been announced as one of the winners of One Eyeland Awards | World’s Top Mobile Photographers! My 2014 photo On the Boardwalk won Bronze, and my 2015 photo Spiral and 2017 photo Singing Sands are Finalists. All shot on my iPhone 5s, of course. You can view more of my mobile photography here.







Pivoting to showing off the work of other artists: The open call for my new zine, LAMINATOR, has been included in Artwork Archive’s monthly “Best Artist Opportunities” list!

And here’s a sneak peek at one of the submissions I’ve gotten so far. I usually don’t share art until after the application deadline (which is Monday!), but I couldn’t resist. Happy Halloween!

Oil painting by Kelly Eden,
a contemporary artist in Los Angeles, CA

Submit to Artists on the Lam’s inaugural zine here, where you can also sign up for pre-orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...