Monday, July 10, 2023

Urbs in Horto


As an addendum to this post: I’ve just been announced as one of the Semifinalists for the Urban Photo Awards 2023! Thank you to the Super Jury!

A screenshot of Jenny Lam's "On the Boardwalk" photograph as one of the Semifinalists of Urban Photo Awards 2023, Trieste Photo Days. The photo was shot on an iPhone 5s in 2014 and is of the pavilion by Studio Gang in the Lincoln Park Zoo's Nature Boardwalk in Chicago. The photo is composed in such a way that the sculptural pavilion frames Chicago's skyline.

Also, my photos (On the Boardwalk and Petal, both shot on my iPhone 5s in 2014) will be exhibited at Trieste Photo Days in Italy! This will be my second year in a row showing my work in the international photography festival.

(Before then, you can view Petal in Sweet Home Chicago at the 4th Floor Gallery of the Bridgeport Art Center starting on the 21st!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...