Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Case of You


Ta-da! I installed my art over the weekend. My solo exhibition at Harold Washington Library, the Chicago Public Library’s main branch, is now on view and will be up all of May in celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month as well as CPL’s 150th anniversary! My exhibit is a photographic love letter to Chicago, featuring photographs I’ve taken around our wonderful city throughout the past decade—all shot on my iPhone 5s.

12 framed Chicago fine art photographs by Jenny Lam in the exhibition cases of Popular Library, Harold Washington Library Center, the Chicago Public Library's main branch, on display throughout May for Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month and CPL's 150th anniversary

Also, for any of you who’ve always wanted to find one of my Dreams of a City postcards out in the wild over the years but haven’t been able to: I left some there. Feel free to take one!

Location:

400 S. State St.
1st floor, inside the Popular Library
(Enter on State and immediately turn left. Once in Popular Library, the display cases are right by the front desk.)

Hours:
M-Th 9am-8pm
F & Sat 9am-5pm
Sun 1-5pm

(Note: All CPL locations will be closed May 2 for Staff Training Day and May 29 for Memorial Day.)

Masks are strongly encouraged in all CPL locations.

Happy AAPIHM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...