Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Mobility


I’m delighted to announce that I’ve been awarded an Honorable Mention in the 12th Annual Mobile Photography Awards for my 2015 photo In the Sky in the Silhouettes category! Thank you, MPA!

"In the Sky" by Jenny Lam, shot on an iPhone 5s in 2015, awarded with an Honorable Mention in the Silhouettes category of the 12th Annual Mobile Photography Awards

(Shot on my iPhone 5s, it’s a candid of my late paternal grandmother silhouetted against Kowloon on the 100th floor off the tallest building in Hong Kong. Browse more of my mobile photography here.)

And in case you missed the previous post: I’ve been chosen to exhibit my artwork at CICA Museum in Korea! I’ll be featured in the international exhibition Color 2023, which will be held 13 September to 1 October.

P.S. Turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...