Monday, July 15, 2019

Drawing Commissions 2019


It’s been a while, but I’m bringing it back (and this time it’ll be ongoing and not just for the holidays): I’m open for drawing commissions! Request custom drawings of anything you want!

Misaa, 2018.

In past years, portraits have been quite popular. As examples, here’s one I did for a friend from college of her, her husband, and their two Siberian cats; above is one of a requester’s dog-niece.

Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder, 2017.

Of course, I’m not limited to portraits, and feel free to get creative with your requests (which allows me to get creative too)! For instance, fellow artist, friend, and former mentor Robin Rios asked me to create a cartoon of her sculptures interacting, and this is what I came up with.

Safety Lights Are for Dudes, 2016.
(Sold at the Nasty Women Chicago Art Show with 100% of the sale going to
Planned Parenthood, 2017.)

All are graphite drawings on 70lb / 115gsm Acid-Free Canson Drawing Paper. For cartoons, an ink pen may be used as well. Each piece is signed on the back, and it will be mailed to you in a protective plastic sleeve.

Night Nurse, Scruffy-Looking Nerf Herder, Force, and AKA, 2015.
(All sold at LEXICON, 2016.)

Sound good? Good! Here’s how to proceed:

  1. Email me your request, specifying the style you want. If your idea involves a real person, pet, etc., include good quality photos for reference.
  2. I [hopefully] approve your request, and you pay via PayPal. (I also accept Chase QuickPay and Venmo.)
  3. I create the drawing and mail it to you.

Gossamer series, 2008.

Looking forward to creating unique artworks for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...