Friday, November 17, 2017

On the Road


As you know, I helped judge the art submissions for Line Dot Editions’ Holiday Show, and it opens tonight (Friday), 6-9pm. Come! It’s free, all the exhibiting artists are Chicago- and/or Midwest-based, and all their work is fantastic.

When we spent an afternoon with a nomadic family on the Sangke Grassland,
Xiahe, Gansu, China.

And, as you can tell from… the fact that you’re reading this, I’m back(!) from Western China where my parents and I went on a Silk Road Tour. Actually, we returned a month and a half ago, and since then, I’ve been sharing a photo a day, every day, from our trip (which was only two weeks long—I took a lot of photos, OK?), and I’ve finally finished posting them. (Well, for now.) View ‘em (and their [sometimes sappy] accompanying captions and stories) all on Instagram and this Tumblr tag. (They’re also on Twitter and Facebook.) To the land of my ancestors, ‘til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...