Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pond



Sold Love & Oil by Aisha Yousaf and my own sketches, Night Nurse, Scruffy-Looking Nerf Herder, Force, and AKA, to Michael Zhou! (First time I put my own art into a show I curated too. [Even though those of you who came to the exhibition know that I hid my drawings in a corner.]) Thank you, Mike!



LEXICON has come down (I was in the space yesterday staring at empty walls), but it’ll live on online; stay tuned for photos of your Post-it notes, as well as the reveal of the artists’ original statements!

Until then: Here, have a photo by Gerard Rodriguez of me in front of Capacity #2 by Brianna Lynn Hernandez Baurichter, charcoal on paper. (Yes, I wore an Éowyn-slapping-the-Witch-King-of-Angmar-a-la-Batman-with-Robin shirt at last week’s artist talks and demos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...