Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Primary Sources


Today I’m flying out to Hong Kong for Art Basel. (I know, I was, like, just there, but this time’s for art!) Speaking of art, as announced in the previous post, I have a call for artists for my next exhibition, LEXICON. Apply! I look forward to going through all your submissions when I’m back. (In HK I look forward to doing this.)


If you haven’t already, vote! When I went on Saturday, next to me was a 17-year-old (he’ll be 18 by the general election) who was there with his mom. I felt so proud of the kid.

You know the drill; follow along on Instagram and Twitter for live updates and photos of my trip, and refer to this post for my March art recommendations. See you at the end of the month, Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...