Thursday, December 3, 2015

Drawing Commissions for the Holidays


For the first time since I was 10 years old (yep), I’m accepting drawing commissions (yay)! Tell me your requests for black and white doodles.


Spot from The Good Dinosaur channeling Dug from Up.
Here's to the loyal dogs of Pixar.

My rates, using the same advanced art terminology I used in my prime:

Cartoon: $10
Combination cartoon & realistic: $30
Realistic: $50

(So you can get an idea of what in the world I’m talking about, some examples of my personal doodles and sketches can be found at artistsonthelam.tumblr.com/tagged/scribble-sunday and instagram.com/artistsonthelam.)

How this works:

  • You pick the style and make a request (e.g., “a cartoon version of me and Santa riding a herd of jellyfish through outer space”) via social media (comment on this Facebook post or reply to this tweet) or email. If your idea involves a real person, like you or a friend, include a few photos for reference.
  • I [hopefully] approve your request, and you pay via PayPal.
  • I create the drawing and mail it to you.

Happy holidays! (During which there will be plenty of art events to attend; see the previous post for my picks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...