Tuesday, November 7, 2023

We Were Seeds


Submissions for LAMINATOR Vol. 1 are now closed! Thank you so much to everyone who submitted to my new zine; I received applications from 200(!) artists, poets, and writers, the most I’ve ever gotten for anything! And my favorite part is how international this was; I have entries from so many different countries all around the world—truly living up to Artists on the Lam’s motto since 2011, “championing local artists; channeling global perspectives”.

Everyone will be notified whether they’ve been selected in… I originally said about a week or so (hopefully! it’s a lot more than I expected and I’ll try my best). Thanks in advance for your patience!

In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at one of the submissions; it’s a collage called O’ The Almighty Watermelon by Nalendra Ezra a.k.a. Ejura, an artist in Indonesia.

Collage called "O' The Almighty Watermelon" by Nalendra Ezra a.k.a Ejura, an artist in Indonesia, for Artists on the Lam's inaugural zine, LAMINATOR, created by Jenny Lam

Sign up for pre-orders of the publication here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...