Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Center Stage


Friday night’s opening reception for Sweet Home Chicago!:

Crowd during the opening reception of Sweet Home Chicago group exhibition at 4th Floor Gallery in Bridgeport Art Center
In the middle of my crowd shot: My mom in the white pants and my dad in the white
mask looking at a sculpture.

The few times I was near my piece it was fun seeing folks talk to each other about it.

Missed it? Not to worry; the exhibition runs through September 1, and there’ll be another 3rd Fridays Open Studios event on August 8. Location: Bridgeport Art Center, 4th Floor Gallery.

And as a reminder, since Twitter’s in shambles, you can also find me at:


Follow along for art, life, palate cleansers, occasional politics, and general nerdery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...