Monday, March 30, 2020

Space


It’s here! I’ve launched SLAYSIAN: The Online Show! As you know, I curated an exhibition featuring 39 incredible local artists, a celebration of Chicago’s (and the surrounding Midwest area’s) Asian American talent. I ended up postponing it due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This artwork deserves to be seen far and wide, so until we can all physically come together again, I’ve put together a virtual version for you to enjoy in the safety of your own home. May this serve as some welcome respite in these frightening times. May this also serve as an act of resistance and solidarity; it is needed now more than ever.


Here’s the main page. And here’s the artists page; click on each artist to view their art and bio/statement.

And: In honor of National Doctors Day, here’s another one of my aforementioned friends fighting on the front lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...