Monday, June 6, 2011

Greetings, blogosphere


Is there a Blagojevich blog? A Blogojevich, if you will? If not, someone needs to get on that.

Being here almost feels like updating my high school LiveJournal again. I haven’t changed much since those innocent teen years. Except I’ve forgotten how to conjugate modal verbs to the past subjunctive in German and I can probably no longer link any opponent’s assertion to nuclear war while speed reading at a policy debate competition and my air guitar and lip-syncing routine to the last two minutes and fifteen seconds of “Geek USA” is probably a bit rusty. Gottverdammt.

Well, at least I have an Ivy League education. Much of which was spent rummaging through a basement art gallery closet, trying to find room to store cases of Three-Buck Chuck from Trader Joe’s. Take that, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed teenaged self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...