Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Stop! Gimme a beat


I’m proud to announce that my artwork will be exhibited in the Nasty Women Chicago Art Show! 100% of proceeds will be donated to Planned Parenthood. The fundraiser’s Friday, September 8, 5:30-10:30pm, at Stan Mansion. Thank you, Nasty Women Chicago! Resist and persist!

At the Chicago Picasso 50th Anniversary celebration
with Su Zhou (one of the artists in LEXICON) yesterday.

It was so good coming across a Galerie F (my neighborhood* gallery) pop-up and running into owner Billy Craven yesterday! What a pleasant surprise. For the non- Logan Square folks, check it out if you’re in the Loop; the shop’s in Block 37.


And:

A comment left on @dreamsofacity.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Frank!

Happy Leo season, friends. A certain special day is approaching (cough, August 17, cough), and I’d love for you to celebrate with me if you’re around. Until then: Here, have a photo of me on the Iron Throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...