Thursday, November 19, 2015

“I don’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas / I’m frightened of the old ones”


I’m performing at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago on Sunday! I’ve been invited to participate in Cage Unrequited, a 25-hour marathon reading of experimental composer John Cage’s influential book Silence: Lectures and Writings, organized by visual artist Pope.L, in association with the exhibition The Freedom Principle: Experiments in Art and Music 1965 to Now. (Thanks, Tempestt Hazel!) My group’s time slot is November 22, 9:54-10am.

Get out and relish the remaining weeks of autumn.

Also, congrats to my cousin Philip Ng on being cast as Bruce Lee in an upcoming film! (The link’s a throwback to summer 2013 when he took me to the infamously seedy Chungking Mansions to have, in his words, the best curry in Hong Kong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...