Thursday, November 6, 2014

Passion, Pt. II


An announcement tied to the previous post:

This winter, I’m going to start creating my own children’s books. It’ll be a return to my roots; as detailed in the essay here, I used to write and illustrate stories all the time as a kid. (For me, this is the ultimate Throwback Thursday!) I have a ton of ideas already, and many of them will be based on my own life and the lives of my friends; you don’t often see a whole lot of people who look like us and do the things we do represented in children’s books. At least, I didn’t. So get excited! And if you know a thing or two about publishing picture books, let me know!

(And on a somewhat related note: Who else is completely against Pixar making Toy Story 4? Those movies were perfect as a trilogy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...