Monday, December 3, 2012

Wish fulfillment // Mullets in Miami


December already? I can’t believe how quickly this [incredible] year has gone by. This yellow note, which I wrote at a party the night of Dec. 31, 2011, was my personal wish for 2012:

People's personal wishes for 2012, written at a New Year's Eve party
last year. The yellow note was mine.


But enough about that. (For now.)

Let the winter art travels commence! Tomorrow through Monday, I’ll be in Miami for Art Basel Miami Beach [and a million other international contemporary art fairs]. It’ll be my first time at Miami Art Week and I’m super excited. (And, for the record, I do still fantasize about this.) Besides this blog, as always, you can follow my adventures on Twitter and Facebook.

Best believe I’ll be rocking what is quickly shaping up to be my swank affair uniform, the Clothes Mullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...